Cleveland Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training Program begins January 20, 2017 (Registration Closed – TBA Summer 2017 2-week Intensive)
Enhance your physical and meditation practices, deepen your awareness of healthy alignment through an introduction to anatomy and assisting, understand what it takes to lead others into greatness, and be on the path to becoming an impactful certified yoga teacher.
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU: As a result of this training you will walk away as a newly empowered yoga practitioner with the proficiency to teach a powerful and effective vinyasa yoga class; an understanding of basic anatomy, physiology, and healthy alignment principles; new communication, and leadership skills that will educate all levels of practitioners; a rich knowledge of the Baptiste Yoga Methodology; and the understanding that yoga goes beyond the classroom.
- YOUR COMMITMENT: This program requires 100% commitment from you. This means: Showing up fully present, arriving on time to all sessions, being coachable in the moment, being open to new experiences, and being ready for anything.
- WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: Whether you are brand new to yoga, an experienced practitioner, or you have the goal to be a 200hr Yoga Teacher, this program will leave you up to something bigger in your physical practice and in your life. Whether you are aspiring to be a teacher or not, this training will give you tools to be a leader in own your life and within your community.
- WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- This 200-hr. program consists of 7 weekend-long immersions, including Monday night group practices, meditation, and satsang (keeping good company).
- Throughout each day, you can expect one or two sweaty yoga practices, meditation, group discussions, journaling and partner work.
- Practice teaching, assignments, community service projects, and small group work between meetings.
- ADDITIONAL ‘PERKS’
- You also receive unlimited free yoga at both Cleveland Yoga locations from January 20, 2017 through May 7, 2017;
- Enrollment (optional) in our Winter 2017 40 Days to a Personal Revolution program (40 Days start date is 1/29/2017).
- 10% of all boutique items (apparel, mats, CY gear, etc.) through duration of the training.
- Books included in with your tuition: Journey Into Power by Baron Baptiste and The Yamas & Niyamas: Exploring Yoga’s Ethical Practice by Deborah Adele. The following books are NOT included in tuition. They are ‘suggested reading’ for your own learning, but not required: Meditations from the Mat by Rolf Gates, Bhagavad Gita translated by Stephen Mitchell, Meditation and Its Practice by Swami Rama, and The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume I and The Key Poses of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume II by Ray Long.
- WHAT TO BRING TO EACH SESSION: Journal and pen, yoga mat and practice towel, change of clothes, towel and toiletries, water bottle and healthy snacks to sustain you for long days.
- TRAVELING? This extended and intensive program is appropriate for those that live outside the NE Ohio and Cleveland area. You will make your own travel arrangements, yet Cleveland Yoga is here to provide you with any suggestions on accommodations during your week-long stay in our area. Contact: Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROLLMENT & APPLICATION PROCESS: Registration is open NOW. Full payment one week prior to your selected program is required. See below for tuition.
Cleveland Yoga Teacher Training Staff
Facilitator: Cleveland Yoga Studio Owner, Tami Schneider, E-500 RYT, Certified Baptiste Teacher and outstanding member of Baptiste Yoga’s Leader Teacher Faculty
Program Coordinator: Cleveland Yoga & Baron Baptiste trained Teacher, Lisa Davis
Members of Cleveland Yoga’s Leadership Faculty: TBA
- $2,995: Early Bird Tuition – Register on or before December 31, 2016
- $3,495: FULL Teacher Training Enrollment on and after January 1, 2017
- A non-refundable $250 application fee must accompany your application (applied to your enrollment balance). Additional costs may include purchase of selected and staff approved books or DVDs.
- PAYMENT PLAN: After a $250 deposit, the remaining tuition balance may be paid in 5 monthly payments with a 5% interest fee applied. Your balance must be paid in full by May 6, 2017 to receive your 200-Hour Graduation certificate. Once your application is submitted, please email email@example.com for your payment schedule.
Past Cleveland Yoga Graduate Students:
- $1,000 Discount on the full enrollment fee.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the graduate student discount code.
100% attendance is required. Any missed hours must be completed before graduation. If the instructor is required to spend time with the student to cover missed information, a fee of $75/hour applies. Students who fail to hold make up sessions or pay their fee will be dismissed from the program.
Sessions begin on time and students are expected to be present and prepared. Any student who fails to attend a session without notification is assumed withdrawn from the program. In the event of a medical disability, a leave of absence will be granted. With a leave of absence, the student may reapply for the next available training and apply their credit for missed sessions towards this training.
Cancellation of sessions due to weather may occur. Additional hours may be added to the program if a cancellation is necessary. Additional hours may also be added if an opportunity for a workshop that compliments the training becomes available. We will give you the most advanced notice as possible to make arrangements if this occurs.
- January 20-23, 2017
- February 3-6, 2017
- February 24-27, 2017
- March 10-13, 2017
- April 7-10, 2017
- April 28 – May 1, 2017
- May 5-7, 2017
- (program ends Sunday, May 7 at 4pm)
- Friday evenings / 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturdays / 8:00am-6:00pm
- Sundays / 8:00am-4:00pm
- Monday evenings / 6:30pm-9pm