Advanced 100hr Teacher Training | Phase 1 Begins June 14th!
CLEVELAND YOGA – ADVANCED 100 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING: PHASE I
(For already 200 hour certified teachers)
Cleveland Yoga trainings turn out down-to-earth yet highly-impactful teachers. Our goal is to give the tools that ‘empower you to empower others’ to live life at its peak – on and off the mat.
The Promises of this Program:
- Gain powerful momentum in finding your teacher’s voice and raise the level of your confidence through mastery of self.
- Daily group practices of asana, meditation & inquiry.
- Assisting: Intuitively, playfully and innovatively adapt assists for every body.
- Dive deep into the chakra system. Sure to be a game-changer in your understanding of the metaphysical body.
- Dig deeper into anatomy. Experience and learn myofascial release as therapy.
- Gain a new physical strength & and hone in skills for yourself and secure tools that will support the growth of your students.
- Generate and create moving and motivational playlists and silent tracks for your classes.
- June: 14, 15, 16 & 17 (Thursday through Sunday) held at CLE Yoga Beachwood
- June: 21, 22, 23 & 24 (Thursday through Sunday) held at CLE Barre Beachwood
- Times: Thurs – Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sundays: 8am-4pm
- Lead Facilitator: TAMI SCHNEIDER, Faculty Member & Certified Yoga Teacher of Baptiste Yoga and E-RYT/500 Certified Yoga Teacher Trainer
- Co-Facilitator: CHRISTINA LAMARCA, Cleveland Yoga Certified Yoga Teacher
- Co-Facilitator: DIANA VITANTONIO, Creator of Breathless Yoga and Yoga Teacher Trainer
- Program Coordinator: Erin Herbruck
- Assistant Program Coordinator: Bridgette Nadzam-Kasubick
Cost of Program: On or before May 14th $1,550 / May 15th and thereafter $1,650 (minimum 10 in order to hold the program)
NOTE: Under the Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP) program, currently this 100-hour training counts as Continuing Education credits for your Yoga Alliance (YA) Membership. We will soon be scheduling our next two Advanced Modules for 2018 & 2019. Should you choose to continue your advanced studies with us, you can move your CEC’s over toward your 300-hour Certification upon completing those programs.