Kids Yoga Teacher Training Weekend w/ Halley Firstenberg | November 3rd – 5th
Learn to be the catalyst for creativity and individuality to shine through for kids at any age! Get the tools you need to teach kids yoga in schools, at your studio or place of work in this highly specialized training.
- Teacher Training – Ages 11 – 16 | November 3rd, 5:00pm – 9:00pm
- Teacher Training – Ages 6 – 10 | November 4th, 11:00am – 3:00pm
- Teacher Training – Ages 3 – 5 | November 5th, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
The trainings will address age appropriate breath work, poses, props, music, partner work, games and meditation/relaxation techniques. This training is for…
- School Teachers / Educators
- Physical education and health teachers
- School or family counselors
- Child psychologists
- Yoga Teachers
- Social workers
- Occupational therapists
- Camp counselors
- Recreation directors
- Or anyone that wants to teach kids yoga!
Halley Firstenberg is an E-RYT, 200 hour certified Yoga Teacher leading the charge when it comes to kids yoga. Her passion is simple. She says, “If only I had been introduced to yoga when I was a kid.” Halley has taught over 200 hours of kids yoga, ages ranging from pre-school to high school. She has lead trainings in Cleveland and Chicago and is looking forward to this super fun and informative weekend.
*This training awards yoga teachers 12 CEC’s as observed by the Yoga Alliance
Cost of Workshop: $100 per module or $275 for the seriesSIGN UP