RYT 200 Teacher Training Program
Become an impactful, certified yoga teacher.
Enhance your physical and meditation practices with our RYT 200 Teacher Training Program.
People travel to Cleveland from all over the country to train with Tami Scheinder and her incredibly knowledgable training faculty including Cleveland Yoga’s own Amy Schneider, Christina LaMarca and Scott Supler, just to name a few!
All levels of practice are encouraged to attend our yoga teacher training.
Deepen your awareness of healthy alignment. Lead others into their own greatness.
In these 200 hours of training, we ensure that you will walk away with:
- A newly empowered yoga practice with the ability to teach a powerful, effective class
- A basic understanding of anatomy, physiology and healthy alignment principles
- New communication and leadership skills to educate all levels of students
- A rich understanding of the Baptiste Yoga Methodology
- Yoga that goes beyond the mat
Join us for our 2020 RTY-200 Hour Teacher Training
Our six-weekend, 200-hour program is available to any practitioner, regardless of how many hours you’ve spent on your mat.
- January 10-12 and 24-26
- Feb 7-9 and 21-23
- March 6-8 and 20-22
We’ve conveniently scheduled our training on weekends and evenings to be conducive for student’s busy lives.
- Fridays: 5pm-9:30pm
- Saturdays & Sundays: 8am-6:30pm
Every immersion weekend will offer the opportunity for group practice, individual practice, meditation and satsung (keeping good company).