- Two (2) full scholarship opportunities for our 2021 Teacher Training program
- Two (2) partial scholarship ($750 each) opportunities for our 2021 Teacher Training program
Who Should Apply?
- Any member of our Black and Brown community and/or anyone with a diverse background with a strong desire to lead yoga classes and contribute to the wellness of your community or cause.
- Any member of our Black and Brown community and/or anyone with a diverse background that is ready to be immersed in a yoga teacher training program and feels they will benefit from the program either personally or professionally.
- Full Scholarship value: $3600 ~ ($0 tuition)
- Partial Scholarship value: $2850 ~ ($750 tuition)
HOW TO APPLY
Create a 2-6 minute long video of yourself. Please state your full name and where you are from at the beginning of the video & answer the following questions:
- How did you learn about this program? What is your connection to this training?
- How long have you been practicing yoga and what styles do you currently or have practiced? Do you practice at Cleveland Yoga?
- What is your occupation?
- How has COVID-19 impacted you?
- How do you plan to use this scholarship to make a difference in your community or cause that you are passionate about?
- Why are you a great applicant and recipient of a scholarship?
- To receive your yoga teaching certificate, full participation during the six-weekend course is required.
- How willing are you to be 100% present for this training?
- What measures do you need to make in order to make that possible?
- What specific goals personally and/or professionally are you interested in achieving as a direct result of your work in this training?
- What is your favorite yoga pose and why?
- Anything else you would like us to know about you?
Note to Applicants
- Applicants with active practices in pre-existing yoga communities will be given priority.
- Applicants who note that the financial burden specifically of a Yoga Teacher Training in the past/currently has been prohibitive to their participation in a training will be given priority.
- Applications will be reviewed by a diverse board.
Application Submission & Review:
Submit a link to your video application to: email@example.com by Tuesday, March 16th. Selection of scholarship recipients will be made and communicated by Sunday, March 21st.