Class capacity has been reduced, which means to ensure your in-studio spot, you will need to preregister for all classes. The studio floor has been marked with mat spaces to provide for safe social distancing.
Preregistration requires an active membership or pre-purchase of a drop-in or class pass. You can do this on our website, on the Cleveland Yoga app, or via the MindBody app. Please note, we have updated our pricing options to give you more freedom to purchase a package that best fits your practice habits. Upon reopening, existing passes will not cross over from studio to studio. If you would like to practice at any other Cleveland Yoga location, you can upgrade your membership to a Freedom Pass, or purchase a class at that studio. Please, click here for more information regarding the pricing update.
Beginning 6/10/2020, all frozen passes will be reactivated. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to reduced class sizes, class reservations are refundable ONLY if made within 12 hours of the class start time. Otherwise you will be charged for the class. If you are an unlimited monthly or annual pass holder, there will be a $15 charge for no-show or late cancellation.
- Visit the class schedule page on our website, the Cleveland Yoga app, or the MindBody app.
- Please visit your profile and sign the updated waiver when you register. You won’t be able to attend class until this step has been completed.
- Register for the class of your choice. View the in-studio and streaming class schedule here.
- A waitlist is automatically generated if a class is full; you will be notified if a spot becomes available.
If you cannot get an in-studio spot in your preferred class or prefer not to attend class in person at this time, don’t worry. Livestream classes are here to stay! Moving forward, all in-studio classes in our Beachwood hot studio will be available via livestream.
At this time (phase one of reopening) our Flow Studio classes will be available via livestream only.
- Please arrive for class no more than 10 minutes before its starting time to reduce crossover traffic between classes. Please do not enter the building if a class is just letting out. Arriving on time and ready to start your practice two minutes prior to start time is imperative in order for staff to deliver announcements. We cannot accept late arrivals during this time. Late arrivals will be charged for a no-show or late cancellation.
- Please enter our building as usual with your face protection on (required). Use our hand-sanitizers upon entering (located in the cubby area) and review and sign the paper waivers at the counter.
- Remove your shoes and place them in your own carry bag, or on the wire rack at the entryway. Please do not leave your shoes on the floor in the lobby area. We highly recommend you limit the number of items you bring into the studio as the cubbies will be temporarily unavailable.
- Follow the social distancing floor decals. Give your first and last name to the desk yogi or teacher at the desk area and proceed into the studio.
- Our restrooms will be available. However, we kindly ask that you consider personal care necessities prior to attending your class. Please, no more than three people in restrooms at a time. Showers are temporarily closed.
- IMPORTANT: Bring your own practice props, including your mat, towels, block, strap , a filled water bottle and mat disinfectant. Studio props, mat rentals, towels, and hair-ties are not available at this time. Water fountains are disabled, but beverages are available for purchase at the front desk. (Please be sure we have your credit card on file to allow touchless transactions.)
- Once you move into the studio space, please fill in mat spaces from left to right, front to back.
- You will notice that the teacher will be teaching with plexiglass shields on either side of them. This is for all of our protection, safety and respect.
- After class, please wipe your practice area, clean and disinfect your mat and your props with your own towel prior to exiting the studio. Our staff will sanitize the studio once students have exited. Pease replace your face-covering upon exiting the studio space and building.
- Please do not congregate in the lobby or cubby area, and practice social distancing in the studio at all times, being mindful of others.
- We have adjusted our regular schedule to increase time between classes, giving us additional time for sanitizing and allowing students from one class to move out before the next group comes in.
Additional Items to Note
- All personal items left at the studio will be discarded immediately. We will no longer have a lost and found area.
- Do not come to the studio if you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing any symptoms of illness. If you have traveled abroad, we ask that you live-stream our classes for two weeks upon your return.
- Please wear a face-covering upon entering and exiting the studio. You can remove your face covering once you get settled onto your mat.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any issues or questions, and we look forward to being back in the studio with you.