Cleveland Yoga Keeps it Hot!
Our Hot Yoga Studio starts at 87 degrees and heats up as you heat up (to approximately 92 degrees)!
Why do we offer Hot Yoga?
- Heat removes the toxins from your body and promotes circulation and vitality.
- Heat increases blood flow to your muscles, reducing injuries as you become more flexible.
How do we get the room hot?
We start with an energy efficient state of the art heating system, variable temperature control, dual fans, and 3 humidifiers maintaining the humidity at 50%.
Our air purification system consists of multiple filters and an ultra-violet light sterilizer, pumping fresh clean air into the room through our uniquely designed perforated duct sock to regulate the flow of heated air.
In addition to the external heat, you will create an internal fire as you move and breathe.
Through movement and breath, our bodies heat up…creating an energy that transforms our Hot Yoga room into a vibrant studio with a buzz you can feel.
Come to class ready to sweat!
- Bring a towel and/or Yogitoes – you will need it.
- We want you to stay hydrated. Drink up before class with water, diluted juices or your favorite electrolyte cocktail!
- During class, if you are feeling dizzy, child’s pose is a great way to maintain your focus.
- After class, keep up with your hydration! We have bottled water and evo-safe water containers for sale in our boutique and a filtered-water drinking fountain in the hot studio.
Not a fan of the heat?
Try a class in the Flow Studio, which is only heated to 75 degrees.
We offer a wide range of classes in our Flow Studio including our Slow Flow, Power Yoga Basics and Power Vinyasa classes.
Whether you like it hot or cool, there is a class here for you!