Enrollment is open for 200-Hour Teacher Training that begins January 21, 2022:
Elevate Your Yoga Practice Through Cleveland Yoga’s 200-Hour Teacher Training Program
We are excited to announce that our upcoming teacher training program will follow a hybrid training model, offering a choice of both in-person or virtual training for today’s world. You can choose to participate 100% virtually, in-person, or a blend of both.
Our program has been adapted to support both the physical and emotional needs of our trainees and has been reinvented, yet supports the time-honored teachings of yoga and how to present it powerfully.
Cleveland Yoga’s 2021-2022 innovative hybrid Teacher Training program will be more in-depth than ever before. You will learn to teach and lead your students in multiple settings; in-person, one-on-one, or in a group live-stream and/or on-demand sessions. It is the mission of Cleveland Yoga to train new teachers to take this practice and share it powerfully and authentically in today’s world.
Inspire Others as a Yoga Teacher
Our 200-hour yoga teacher training offers an unparalleled combination of knowledge, real-life influential leadership and technical skills, which Tami has fine-tuned, both locally and globally, over the years. Together, these qualities will help you understand the connection between your yoga practice and your life. You will walk away from this training not only to be a better yogi, but a person ready to make a difference.
Physicality, meditation, inquiry, leadership, community – these are the practices Cleveland Yoga’s yoga teacher training embodies. Every teacher trainee walks away ready to use these tools as a strong, confident yoga instructor, joining an established community of yoga professionals who live these practices every day.
Beyond a rich knowledge of the Baptiste Methodology, you will have:
- An understanding of basic anatomy, physiology and healthy alignment principles;
- New communication and leadership skills that will educate all levels of practitioners;
- The skills to take yoga beyond the classroom and into the community;
- Meditation skills for the modern world and an understanding of the chakra system on a metaphysical level;
- Media training and speaking with confidence and connection both on and off camera;
- The ability to move students verbally and visually with and without “hands-on” access;
- Sourcing solutions for inclusion and diversity in wellness communities.
Upcoming Program Dates
January 21 – April 3, 2022
- January 21-22 | Friday PM, Saturday
- January 28-30 | Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday
- February 11-13 | Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday
- February 25-26 | Friday PM, Saturday
- March 4-6 | Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday
- March 18-20 | Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday
- April 1-3 | Friday PM, Saturday, Sunday
$250 — Registration Fee: This holds your spot and is non-refundable as space is limited.
Paid in Full Options
- $3,000 – Paid in full by December 1, 2021, and includes your $250 Registration Fee. This is our Black Friday special 🙂
- $3,600 – Paid in full after December 1, 2021, and includes your $250 Registration Fee.
Payment Plan – Three payments of $1,275
- Payment 1: $1275 – Due upon registration and includes your Registration Fee. This payment is non-refundable.
- Payment 2: $1275 – Due by January 21, 2022 (first day of the program).
- Payment 3: $1275 – Due by February 11, 2022.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Upon registering for the program, a non-refundable registration fee of $250 holds the registrant’s place in the program.
If the registrant cancels thirty (30) days or more before the start of the program, the applicant will forfeit $250 and any remaining balance will be refunded.
If the registrant cancels thirty (30) days or less before the start of the program, the registrant will forfeit the $250 deposit plus $1025 of any full tuition or payment plan. ($1275 total).
Refunds After the Program Start Date
There will be no refunds after the start date of the program. If the registrant withdraws from the program for any reason after it starts, the registrant will be responsible for paying the full tuition, regardless of any partial payments that have been made to date.
COVID GUIDELINES & INFORMATION
In-person attendance will be limited in accordance with COVID precautions. We continue to monitor CDC guidelines and will make adjustments as needed. You may also opt to take this training 100% virtually.
COVID-19 has reshaped the yoga industry and yoga studios and teachers have had to redefine their roles. The need for healing, movement, and meditation through the practice of yoga has never been greater. Together we can heal and strengthen our communities, bringing them back bigger and brighter than ever before.
Current Program Details
October 21, 2021 – January 23, 2022
- October 22-24 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- October 29-30 (Friday & Saturday)
- November 3 (Wednesday)
- November 10 (Wednesday)
- November 12-13 (Friday & Saturday)
- November 19-21 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- December 3-5 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- December 8 (Wednesday)
- January 7-8 (Friday & Saturday)
- December 3-5 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)
- January 12 (Wednesday)
- January 21-23 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)